The Powerflow auto drain is the most economic and efficient method of discharging unwanted condensate from Compressed Air Systems.
Removal of condensate from compressed air systems is a critical maintenance requirement. Failure to carry out regular draining results in serious disruption to production schedules, deterioration in product quality, damage to sensitive pneumatic equipment, etc. The auto drain eliminates the risk of human error and possible costly aftermath by providing regular system drainage.
The Powerflow Auto Drain reliably discharges accumulated fluids from filters, dryers, driplegs, receivers, separators and other collection points to keep downstream operations free of liquid contaminants
- Complete Assembly ready to install
- Adjustable time scales ON & OFF to suit any condensate discharge times
(on time: 0.5-10sec/off time: 0.5-45mins)
- Drain Test switch to check functionality of unit
- Yellow LED’s to indicate status
- Other colours or custom labelling on request
- Customized power leads available (See ‘Power Cords/Cable Assemblies‘)