The Powerflow Electronics Solenoid Saver uses PWM (pulse width modulation) to control the current consumed by a solenoid valve. This has the effect of not only saving energy but reducing heat from the coil and increasing the longevity of the Solenoid.The user can choose to modulate the current to Solenoid between 10% and 80% of the input via the user friendly front interface.
When power is first applied, the Solenoid Saver applies full input voltage to the Solenoid. After a preset amount of time the voltage is then modulated to reduce the current applied to the valve. The solenoid saver offers 5 levels of modulation to suit different applications.
- Reduce consumed wattage by up to 80%
- User friendly control interface
- Increase Solenoid uptime
- Reduce heat
- Compatible with any suitable DIN form A solenoid
- IP69 enclosure
- 24 month warrantee
- OEM customisation available
- Customized power leads available (See ‘Power Cords/Cable Assemblies‘)